The world is too much with us. Romantic poet William Wordsworth wrote that in 1807, lamenting how the material world was taking us away from nature and jamming up our spirits.
Can you imagine how he’d feel now, in the digital age of cluttered-up, jammed-up EVERYTHING?
The poor guy would flip out. And so do we.
We’re cluttered up on all levels – physically, mentally and spiritually. That’s why I created the 5-Day Declutter to Dazzle Challenge. To get that stinkin’ clutter out of our lives.
Rynski 3-Minute Share: Declutter to Dazzle Challenge
Declutter to Dazzle Challenge: Outline and Podcast
In addition to the above vlog, you get:
- Text overview of the script
- Podcast on the topic
How cluttered is your world?
Every see those serene, airy, minimalist houses where space is abundant and the soul feels soothed?
- That wasn’t me.
- Heck, when I moved from New York City to New Mexico, I had 220 boxes.
- 220 boxes.
- On top of the big, clunky furniture, a weight bench and a stepping machine.
- All crammed into a 500-square-foot apartment.
Talk about clutter.
And it’s not just the material clutter that weighs us down.
The clutter in our environment can contribute to the clutter in our brain and in our soul.
- A cluttered brain is no fun.
- A cluttered soul even less so.
- All that clutter leads to:
- Just to name a few.
Kick out the clutter with the free 5-Day Declutter to Dazzle Challenge
Runs from Monday, June 17 to Friday June 21.
- In just five days, you can transform your days from meh to marvelous.
- You get:
- 5 Daily Emails
- 5 Daily Assignments
- And a BIG BONUS at the finale.
So get in it, get on it, and invite a friend!
I’ll see you SOON!
CLICK here to sign up now.