I fell in love with dogs about six years into my recovery, and I’ve never been the same since.
The more I loved them, the more I learned from them. One of the greatest lessons my dogs continue to teach me is how to live in the moment.
Check out how this works in this week’s Rynski 3-Minute Share vlog.
Rynski 3-Minute Share: Live in the moment
Live in the Moment: Outline and podcast
In addition to the above vlog, you get:
- Text overview of the script
- Podcast on the topic
Living in the moment is total bliss.
But it can be tough to remember to do it.
- Sometimes when we realize we’re living in the moment, the feeling immediately disappears.
- Other times we may only remember to live in the moment during excruciating moments – like when we’re getting our teeth drilled.
But there’s a really cool way to remember to live in the moment every moment of every day:
Just look at your dogs.
- If you don’t have dogs, feel free to look at mine.
- Just search “gargulinski dogs” and check out the images.
- You’ll find tons of them.
- Dogs live in the moment, no matter what they’re doing.
- You NEVER find them fretting about yesterday or worrying about tomorrow.
Dogs have living in the moment down to a science.
- When they’re catching and eating flies in the
- Dogs don’t tell themselves “Oh! I better not eat that. I might get sick”
- Or remind themselves how they missed five flies yesterday so they might as well give it up
- When they’re napping
- Dogs don’t lie there worrying about tomorrow’s vet appointment
- Or how they really disliked this morning’s breakfast of lamb stew with peas
- When they’re romping in the ocean in San Diego
- Dogs don’t start reviewing statistics on shark attacks over the past 10 years
- Or get anxiety about those muddy footprints they’ll soon be tracking into the house
Nope. None of that yesterday-tomorrow worries for dogs.
- Dogs are totally focused, immersed, energized
and alive in the moment that surrounds them.
- This exact moment in time where EVERYTHING is a A-OK.
- That’s the moment we want to be in.
- That’s the moment of NOW.
Dive into more cool life lessons.
I help amazingly creative women who want more out of life than sleep-work-sleep get their DAZZLE back so they rock their world.
Book a free call to start your dazzling transformation today.