Negative thoughts are tricky little devils. But we humans can be even trickier. Check out a rather amusing way to outwit negative thinking that’s worked for me every time.
It’s right here in the Rynski 3-Minute Share vlog. So pull up a chair and enjoy!
Rynski 3-Minute Share: Outwit Negative Thinking
Outwit Negative Thinking: Outline and podcast
In addition to the above vlog, you get:
- Text overview of the script
- Podcast on the topic
Negative thoughts tend to travel in gangs.
- If you let one slip through, you suddenly have a whole gaggle of them.
- They yell, they scream, they compete for attention.
- They call even more negative thoughts into the fold.
- The gaggle won’t give up until it brings you down – or you do something to fight back.
Trying to suppress negative thoughts never works.
- It’s like trying to shove a huge balloon into a two-inch opening.
- Or refrain your dog from chasing a rabbit.
- Even if you do manage to suppress them for a moment, they’ll come out in other ways.
- Like throwing a stapler across the office.
- Or yelling at your boyfriend for no apparent reason.
The trick is to let them come rushing on in.
- Yes, it sounds scary. But it works.
- As long as you imagine all the negative thoughts like a train rushing into the station – and you stay on the platform.
- Stand back. Let them rush. Let them beckon and call.
Just don’t hop on the train.
- Look at them from a distance, without judgement or emotion.
- Observe how very interesting they are.
- Note when they like to crop up.
- The repetitive phrases they like to say.
- How hard they try to run you down.
- And how annoyed they get when you don’t hop on board.
The negative thoughts will get annoyed enough to finally leave.
- Whooshing right out of the station as quickly as they whooshed in.
- Don’t forget to wave goodbye.
- Once the negative thought train has left the station, feel free to switch platforms.
- Go find one that takes you on a positive ride.
Enjoy even more positive tips and tricks
I help amazingly creative women who want more out of life than sleep-work-sleep get their DAZZLE back so they rock their world.
Book a free call to start your dazzling transformation today.
Podcast: Rynski 3-Minute Share – Outwit Negative Thinking
Podcast: Play in new window | Download