Do you struggle with stress, fret and overwhelm, and then try to cope using habits like these:
- Eating a whole box of cookies, candies or cake in a single sitting
- Buying way too many shoes, handbags or other stuff to make yourself feel better
- Drinking or using drugs to escape
- Putting up a tough façade, as if everything is just fine
- Being afraid to let people see or know the “real you”
- Pretending “You’ve got this,” although you’re falling apart deep inside
The people-pleasing perfectionist inside you that’s trying to control EVERYTHING makes the whole situation even worse.
I know because I’ve been there. Nearly drank myself to death at the age of 29.
Once I hit my near-death bottom, I knew I had to change if I wanted to see age 30. So I embraced a spiritual design for living that has transformed my everything. I learned how to:
Connect with the spiritual realm: The spiritual realm is where the real magic happens. A strong spiritual connection continues to be what keeps me in a high vibrational zone, far from that aforementioned stress, fret and overwhelm.
Unload past baggage: It’s tough to grow and thrive when you’re weighed down by a lifetime of things you cannot or will not let go: resentments, fear, guilt, shame and regrets. I had to gut them out and release them, once and for all.
Heal and forgive: Unloading the baggage for good meant forgiving others, as well as myself. I am human and did the best I could have done at that time. Forgiveness cleanses the heart and soul. Forgiveness lets me continue to move forward.
Live in harmony with the world around me: While I still may not like everything that comes my way, I have learned the only way to live in peace is to accept them. Some things I can accept and then change. Others, I simply have to accept that that’s the way they are.
I now teach others how to achieve the same freedom, joy and dazzle that I enjoy on a daily basis. And you don’t have to wait until you’re at a deep dark bottom to move into the light, either. You can start at any time. The sooner, the better.
Especially when you start to experience what you’ve been missing:
- Serenity and support in everything you do
- Confidence and freedom to be your authentic self
- Fulfillment in place of the void that required emotional eating, drinking or shopping
- A happy, floaty feeling that can stick around all day, everyday
After 20 years of recovery and a sole focus on my writing and art career, I hit a plateau. I was bored as heck and knew I needed to do more.
When I asked for divine guidance on what’s next, I was led into coaching, Reiki and energy healing. I became certified as a life and recovery coach as well as a Reiki master/teacher and am in the midst of additional energy healing certifications.
The more I learn and experience, the more I can share. It’s an exciting time for growth, and I am raring to go! I am also so gratified when I can help others experience their own transformations.
I know. Asking for help is hard. I only ended up doing so when I was at death’s door. Hopefully no one else has to wait that long, as it’s a dismal place to be.
If you or someone you know feels like they’re stuck on the hamster wheel of life with no way out, I’d like to meet you.
I offer a combination of coaching and Reiki programs for people who are ready to rise above the madness and live in harmony.
To learn more, contact me or schedule a complimentary coaching call.
Drowning in a sea of stress, fret and overwhelm? Let me help you rise above the madness to enjoy serenity, success and one hell of a life.
What coaching can do for you
Super-charge your creativity
- Get into a writing, art, music, creation groove
- Open your own Etsy art shop = My Rynski Etsy shop has rocked more than 500 orders
- Write that book already = I have more than nine books and 1,000+ poems to credit
Expand your skills
- Learn how to tattoo, weld, ride a motorcycle, yoga paddle board
- Improve all relationships
- Rock your existing job – or get a new one!
- Dive into new hobbies = One of mine became gardening, with the Rynski Magic Garden in the backyard of Tucson home
- Leave mediocrity behind
Tap into divine guidance
- Start or strengthen daily spiritual practices: meditation, prayer, affirmations
- Establish a strong recovery plan that frees you from alcohol, drugs, destructive behaviors, depression, stress and other things you’re ready to grow out of = My recovery from alcohol began in 1999 — and keeps getting better every year!
- Find or refine your life purpose
- Boost your productivity, happiness and serenity levels
- Kick off or continue your ongoing upward climb
- Tune into abundance and prosperity
- Embrace a high-vibe, inspired life
- Remove lingering blocks holding you back
- Make the BIG LEAP into your Zone of Genius (as per Gay Hendricks)
- Refresh your beliefs: I am worthy. I am AMAZING. I am receiving all the good the universe has for me NOW.
I expand in abundance, success and love every day, and I inspire those around me to do the same.
Rynski Coaching helps courageous souls who want more out of life than sleep-work-sleep get their dazzle back so they can rock their world.
We’re all recovering from something. And we all deserve a life filled with freedom, love, joy and the ability to reach our fullest potential. I’d be honored to serve as the guide who gets you there.
My purpose is to use my creativity, experience and humor to inspire others to live lives filled with freedom and joy.- LIFE PURPOSE, ryn gargulinski
if you're going through hell, keep going (and get rynski coaching).- winston churchill with add-on
who loves ya, baby?
You don't just get help with a problem. You get help with a TRANSFORMATION.- WHAT RYNSKI COACHING DOES
addiction to FREEDOM | depression to HOPE | self-doubt to CONFIDENCE | apathy to ENTHUSIASM | overworked to TIME FOR PLAY | underpaid to APPRECIATED | ho-hum to HAPPY
Meet the Rynski Team (Dogs Keep Me Happy)
taught me how to love so deeply it hurt.
taught me you can be tough but sweet.
teaches me gratitude every day.
teaches me patience, tolerance and glee.